Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bring on the Rock (school)


My son Josh had his first ever concert last Sunday at a local club. Josh is enrolled in a program called Rock School thru a local music store called Mom's Music. The concert is the culmination of the 8 week program. Josh is singer and bassist.

I was a full-time touring professional musician for many years. To see my 15 yr. old son get up and do his thing was a great experience. I'm not quite ready to say I'm passing the torch (I'm touring in Brazil in April with the Christian rock band Bride), but I'm happy to say it's now Josh's turn.

Josh, keep it in perspective...

2 comments:

carrie said...

Not sure if you read your comments, but I randomly check out new blogs from time to time and your photography is awesome. Every picture is original and fresh, what kind of camera do you use?
cbower52405@gmail.com
www.lilabower.last-memories.com

Jerry McBroom said...

Thanks for the comment. I use Nikon gear; D700 and D200, and a variety of lenses.
And a Canon G9 point & shoot from time to time.
Best-
Jerry